"Alpha-Safety" LLP is an effectively developing engineering company established in 2008 starting from small Safety Division since then it has developed into individual business having its own highly qualified specialists team.
We are experts in engineering support of industrial safety in mining industry. Our specialists are able to offer various engineering support options for the enterprises by the most advanced technologies not only to enhance safety of mining operations but also to increase thereby the operations efficiency and performance. We in conjunction with our partners develop and implement new EEC market-specific solutions to the proposed equipment. The equipment proposed by us has all required certificates.
Our mission is to save life and health of people, to protect the customer's fixed assets by creation safe working environment and implementation of the most advanced concepts.
Since our company has been established we could incorporate the best today's solutions aimed to reduce accidents up to their total absence among which are:
• MINE SAFETY SOLUTIONS;
• TRANSPORT SAFETY;
• AUTOMATION AND ATMOSPHERIC AND GAS MONITORING;
• DRIVER FATIGUE MANAGEMENT;
• LED LIGHTINGS SOLUTIONS
The company founded in Ust-Kamenogorsk (Kazakhstan) has also representative offices in Moscow, Novosibirsk and Saint-Petersburg.
Our projects' geography covers the areas of Kazakhstan, Russia and Belarus.
Our customers are:
Belaz JSC, Severstal JSC, Polymetall JSC, SSGPO JSC, Kazchrom TNK JSC, Kazzinc LLP, CHSDM JSC and etc.
Alpha-Safety LLP is an effectively developing engineering company, founded in 2008. Alpha-Safety LLP offers solutions uniting the best world practices in reducing the number of incidents and improving occupational health and safety, such as:
• Positioning systems of personnel, equipment and air quality monitoring under the ground;
• Innovative LED lighting of mines, diggings and tunnels. Main and auxiliary lightning for mobile equipment and stationary lighting towers;
• Transport security systems.
Мission: To create a safe working environment for our customers both on the surface and underground, by providing them with the most advanced and reliable safety solutions for the industry they serve
Values of Alpha-Safety LLP:
Vision: To become a recognizable technical expert in the field of occupational health and safety, to provide supreme-class services for all customers and to work only with highly appreciated partners in our industry sector.
Strategic directions of development:
1. Keeping a stable position in the market.
2. Strengthening the image of a reliable and qualified performer of works (to provide high level of quality of delivered solutions and provided services).
3. Ensuring the financial stability of the company.
To achieve the above directions for the development Alpha-Safety LLP is guided by the following basic principles:
• Leadership and management responsibility;
• Ensuring the functioning of the QMS with all necessary resources and opportunities for training and awareness-raising of the personnel;
• Strategic and operational planning based on the process approach and assessment of the relevant business risks;
• Involvement of all employees of Alpha-Safety LLP in quality management processes, employee awareness of the importance of their work, responsibility for it, as well as their personal contribution to improving the efficiency of the management system and business processes;
• Continuous improvement and raising of business performance in general and QMS in particular due to timely identification, analysis and realization of opportunities for improvement;
• Focus on the need of development of full service cycle for the client - from design, development, supply and installation to training, warranty and subsequent maintenance services;
• Using only reliable and highly valued suppliers of equipment and solutions – world leaders of the industries.
Quality Policy is placed on the official website of Alpha-Safety LLP, brought to the information of all personnel of the company and, if necessary, is provided to all interested parties.
This Policy is reviewed at least once every three years or as needed.
General Director of Alpha-Safety LLP А.V. Skalaban
© 2018 All rights reserved.